Sign Up or Login


Documents » Notices

  • Section 21 a - Notice to Quit for use with Periodic Tenancies

To get full access to all our FREE documents, you must Register or Sign-In Click here to register or sign-in

  •  Section 21 a Notice to Quit should be used when a tenacy is no longer in the fixed period and is considered a periodic tenancy.

    If your tenancy is still within the fixed period you should ise the Section 21 b Notice to Quit.

    For more advie and discussion about which notice to serve and advice on serving please visit our forum.


Document Name File Type Size Cost Downloaded
Section 21 (a) Notice to Quit - Periodic Tenancy - Net Lawman -- -- £9.00+VAT 400
Section 21 Notice to Quit (DIY Word Form) -- -- £10.00 234
Section 21 Notice to Quit - Completed for you and ready to serve -- -- £30.00 161


There are total 1 documents here. You should be logged in, in order to access these.

Please Note: You must be a registered member of our forum to get access to these documents. If you would like to register please click here. If you are already a member then Sign In.

If you have read an document you'd like to recommend then please - Click Here to let us know.