Sign Up or Login


Documents » Notices

  • Section 21 b Notice to Quit for use with fixed term tenancies

To get full access to all our FREE documents, you must Register or Sign-In Click here to register or sign-in

  •  If the tenancy is still in the fixed term specified in the tenancy agreement then a landlord must issue a section 21(b) notice to seek possession. It is important to remember that a minimum two months notice is required before the landlord can regain possession. If the tenancy agreement is no longer in the fixed period and has lapsed onto a periodic tenancy then please use te section 21 (a) form (also provided on this site.

    Our Download is provided in 2 MS Word formats, .docx the most recent and the older .doc format


Document Name File Type Size Cost Downloaded
Section 21 Notice to Quit (DIY Word Form) -- -- £10.00 904
Section 21 Notice to Quit - Completed for you and ready to serve -- -- £30.00 528
Section 21 (b) Notice to Quit - Fixed Period - Net Lawman -- -- £9.00+VAT 459


There are total 2 documents here. You should be logged in, in order to access these.


There are total 1 documents here. You should be logged in, in order to access these.

Please Note: You must be a registered member of our forum to get access to these documents. If you would like to register please click here. If you are already a member then Sign In.

If you have read an document you'd like to recommend then please - Click Here to let us know.